Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia college: Brief Overview
The college days bring a sense of responsibility and dedication towards our studies along with fun and enjoyment altogether. After 12th when students think of going to college his or her first reference is probably to get admission in Delhi University or the college affiliated with Delhi University. Most of the students are taking an interest in the study of Ayurveda and it’s medicines. Everyone knows the Ayurvedic and Unani tibbia college is the best college to provide knowledge and guidance about ayurvedic medicines to the candidates who are keen to learn about it.
Let us learn about Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia college and how their students can have fun along with their studies in this college of Delhi University.
1. Interesting history behind this college
The Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia college is also known as A & U Tibbia college. It is a historical Institute started as Madrasa Tibbia in Haziq ul Mulk Hakeem Abdul Majid Khan Saheb. Additionally, on Madrasa Tibbia was renewed established in new construction at Karol Bagh by Masih ul Mulk at Ajmal Khan Sahib. This institution was inaugurated by the father of nation Mahatma Gandhi on 13 February 1921.
2. Courses offered by this College
The institute is recognized by University Grants Commission in 1973 this college got itself United Delhi University. It now it offers a Bachelor’s degree in Ayurvedic medicine and surgery BAMS along with Bachelor’s in Unani medicine and surgery BUMS. The selection to both of these courses is based on the merit as well as a combined entrance exam of Delhi University.
3. Courses and their dates for selection
The important dates for selection in this college for different courses are:
|UG Programmes||May 15, 2019|
|PG Programmes||May 18, 2019|
|PG Diploma in Cyber Security & Law||May 18, 2019|
|M.Phil/Ph.D. Program||May 20, 2019|
4. Admissions Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant needs to clear 10+2 with PCM with at least 60% of marks.
- The candidate will have to appear in NEET to be eligible for admission.
- The eligible candidates need to visit the campus for final counseling before the admission.
- A candidate is eligible to appear in the entrance exam after attaining the minimum age of 17 years as on December of the year of application.
- Final selection to the course shall be based on merit in the qualifying exam in addition to the NEET results which is conducted by Delhi University.
NOTE: Application forms for the entrance exam are available at the campus of Delhi University.
|Name of the Institute:||Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College, New Delhi|
|Admission Criteria:||Merit-Based followed by Entrance Exam|
|Examination Mode:||Offline/ Online|
5. Fees and Facilities
Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia college comes under the government, hence it’s fee structure is very low every year. Though this year’s fee structure is not announced yet.
Hostel tie-ups– There is a total strength of 150 beds, with an addition of 60 bedded Maternity and Child block.
Also, there are OPD and IPDDiagnosticCenters, Clinics and Laboratories with extension services in the hospitals.
Let us now know how college students can enjoy in college life and hang out at some famous places of Karol Bagh in their free time as the college is situated in Karol Bagh. The students can take advantage of that and explore the heart of Delhi and its cool places.
6. Be a part of college fests
Firstly, for college students, there are so many things to enjoy or places to hang out with his or her friends like garden area, corridor, canteen, and gym where a student can sit, chat, laugh, celebrate a birthday, Share special moments, eat and exercise in their free time.
College faculty and students union organize some special events like fest, fresher parties and farewells along with alumni meets. Students can take part in those events, enjoy singing and dancing along with with well-prepared plays by theatre group of Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia college.
7. For avid readers, Library is the best place to be at
If a student has a little interest in reading that person can read novels in the college library of this college. Watching movies, videos and documentaries are also allowed on the college premises. Students can challenge the mind and solve some puzzles like soduku, Rubik’s Cube etc. Some students can read the newspaper it will improve their English and knowledge about political affairs.
8. Some cool places to hang out in the college premises
The bodybuilder boys, the sporty girls can go to the gym and workout for a while to stay fit. In this college, students can find their own interests and start working on them.
Students can do whatever they want, whether it is learning a musical instrument, programming language, practicing an extra-curricular activity or sports. But after all these leverages, my personal advice to the students is, just don’t indulge in activities like smoking drinking, etc. It can and will ruin your college lives.
9. Awesome places to explore outside the college too
When the students of Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College get some free time or they don’t have college lectures for a couple of days, they take advantage of time and plan an outing to explore nearby places to the respective college.
Places that one can explore nearby are:
- India Gate: If a student is new in Delhi, he/she must visit India Gate which is a memorial to 70000 soldiers of the British Indian Army who died in the period, 1914 to 1921, in the First World War and the Third Anglo-Afghan War. India gate has approximately 13,300 names inscribed on its walls; some of the names belong to the soldiers and officers from the United Kingdom. India Gate is counted among the largest war memorials in India. It is an icon of representing Delhi, and the patriotic feeling of Delhiites got attached to it. It also attracts tourists along with people residing in Delhi and has become a famous picnic spot for youth and for adults as well. Students of Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia college can come to India Gate every now and then as it is much closer to the campus. They can have some good time with friends, where they can enjoy ice creams, walks, cool weather, bhelpuri, boating, picnic, and camel riding. It is one of the safest places in Delhi while being super budget friendly.
- Changezi chicken is all about delivering a big portion of great and tasty food at pocket-friendly prices. A student who loves to eat chicken can visit there and taste the mouthwatering chicken dishes that they offer.
Gaffar Market situated at a short walking distance from Karol Bagh Metro Station is one of the few places in Delhi that is a veritable classroom for people who love bargaining!! With a plethora of shops selling products way beyond the imagination, the market is simply heaven for all to do budget market shopping.
10. Beautiful artifacts and history about its construction
Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College is situated at the heart of Delhi, Karol Bagh. It has a long history of its construction and reconstruction in the 14th century. This is the only college which is affiliated with the University of Delhi and provides the courses of a bachelor’s degree Ayurvedic medicine and surgery along with Unani medicine and surgery at a very minimal cost. It also provides hostel facilities to its students.
Therefore, a student can enjoy his college days along with his/her studies and college events inside the premises and also explore the heart of Delhi in the free time.
ayurvedic and unani tibbia college, ayurvedic and unani tibbia college fee structure, ayurvedic and unani tibbia college admission form 2018, ayurvedic and unani tibbia college admission form 2019, ayurvedic and unani tibbia college cut off, tibbia college delhi admission 2018, tibbia college karol bagh admission form 2018, tibbia college contact number, tibbia college delhi opd timings