Combination of BBA & Delhi University
One of the most talked courses of Delhi NCR is BBA in Delhi University. Delhi university one of the most prestigious institutions which offers a vast variety of courses at GRADUATION AND POST GRADUATION LEVEL to students from all across the globe. Delhi University was established in the year 1922 and serves as the backbone of educational centres of India.
It has 77 affiliated colleges under and also provides regular and distance learning.
Reasons to choose Delhi University
- Quality education at affordable fees.
- Limited attendance restriction.
- Internship opportunities.
- Cultural societies.
- Most experienced faculty for guidance.
- Excellent placement cell.
- Cultural festivals.
- Wide range of courses available.
Delhi University offers courses which range from science stream to humanities for people of all walks. Courses such as BBA, BCOM, MCOM, BSC, BA etc. are few listed and known to everyone but there are many more.
So, Today we will talk about one of the most significant courses offered by Delhi University at Graduation Level to its aspirant that is BACHELORS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION or commonly known as BBA.
So what is Bachelors in Business Administration?
- Bachelors of business administration is a three-year program
- It is at the undergraduate level
- Aspirants from science, commerce, humanities can apply
- BBA course offers knowledge and training in management and leadership skills
- Candidates learn business administration and management
- It can be pursued through regular class and even from distance learning
- Students can further have a vast job scope after this course.
Jobs and Career Options in BBA
1. Students can opt for numerous career options after completing BBA with handsome salary packages. Career options after BBA can be:
Human resource manager
Business development executive
Analyst in risk analytics
Investment banker associate
Information system manager
2. There is vast variety in this field few career options are listed above. Now let us look at who actually employs a BBA candidate after completion of its course.
Share market workers
3. From this list, it is quite evident that the Job opportunity’s market share is huge.
List of colleges for BBA in Delhi University
This is indeed a great option to pursue BBA from Delhi University as they provide the best colleges. This further enhances the job prospects and offers an excellent education to its aspirants. Some colleges that provide BBA are :
1. Gargi College
Gargi college is one of the top colleges affiliated by DU. It was established in the year 1967 and offers education for women in science humanities and commerce.
2. Shaheed Sukhdev Singh College
3. Lakshmi Bai College
Lakshmi Bai college is a constituent college of Delhi University that provides higher education to women only and was established in the year 1965.
4. College of vocational studies
College of vocational studies is the main campus of Awadh group. It is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. It provides education in all three streams to is aspirants.
5. Maharaja Agrasen College
Maharaja Agrasen was established in the year 1994 and gives a higher level of education in both PG and UG level in all three streams.
6. Sri Gurunanak Dev Khalsa college
It is a constituent of Delhi University and offers PG and UG level education only in the field of commerce and humanities.
7. Shivaji college
Shivaji college is a constituent of Delhi University and offers co-educational institution to its aspirants in all three fields at PG and UG level.
8. Keshav Mahavidyalaya
Keshav Mahavidyalaya is also known as KMV/Keshav college. It is one of the best colleges in DU located outside the north and south campus and provides education in all three streams.
9. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya college
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya college is another constituent of DU located in Dwarka, New Delhi and is fully government-run college.
10. Sri Guru Gobind Singh college of commerce
Availability of Seats in Different College of DU for BBA
|For SC/ ST students||03|
|SHAHEED SUKHDEV COLLEGE|
|LAKSHMI BAI COLLEGE|
|COLLEGE OF VOCATIONAL STUDIES|
|MAHARAJA AGRASEN COLLEGE|
|SRI GURUNANAK DEV KHALSA COLLEGE|
DEEN DAYAL UPADHYAYA COLLEGE
|GURU GOBIND SINGH COLLEGE OF COMMERCE|
Fees and packages after placement vary from college to college and the companies which approach the students.
Now let us look at the criteria and eligibility for BBA in Delhi University
The preliminary shortlisting of the aspirants will be based on the scores obtained in DU-JAT exam.
- The shortlisted candidate will be called for GROUP DISCUSSION and PERSONAL INTERVIEW ROUND.
- These rounds will be only conducted for BMS and BBA-FIA applicants only.
- For BBE there won’t be any GD or PI round.
So Delhi university serves as the backbone for education which is recognized in INDIA AND ABROAD both. The courses and its quality of education enhance the spectrum for the aspirant. I hope all your questions regarding BBA- course details, career options, etc are solved. So stay updated and know more about other topics too!
Sri Gurunanak Dev Khalsa College, Maharaja Agrasen College, College of vocational studies, Lakshmi Bai College, Shaheed Sukhdev Singh College, Gargi College, Shivaji College, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, Keshav Mahavidyalaya, Sri Guru Gobind Singh college of commerce , BBA in Delhi University, du jat 2019, BBA colleges in India, eligibility for BBA in du, BBA college in Delhi with fee structure, BBA in Delhi University 2019